Importand Updates and Enhancements in Motion Transfer Profile Editing
We have released updates and fixes for editing of motion transfer profiles.
- Improvements in UI for editing of motion transfer profile:
- Check that no duplicate targets used when updating a symmetric bone mapping.
- Update a symmetric bone when adding/removing a target bone.
- Enabled the “(Unused)” item in the combo list.
- Fixes in editing of motion transfer profile:
- Fixed crash when trying to select an already used target bone in the viewport.
- Fixed inability to map symmetric bone when it can’t be assigned automatically.
- Fixed an error when reading swing/twist weights from an XML file.
See details in the release notes:
Comments are closed.